In the recent days, the use of steroid has increased constantly among those people who want to build their bodies. Those who have used these steroids have constantly experience hair loss thus making it among the best options for enhancing health.
How use of steroids do causes hair loss?
Here is how the use of steroids can cause hair loss:
The science behind the steroids and hair loss is very simple. Most steroids contain a hormone called dihydrotestosterone, which is responsible for balding. When you use these steroids, this hormone is produced together with other male hormones thus making it very easy for you to lose your hair. In addition, when the level of male hormones increase in the body, the chances that he will lose his air are higher. With an increased level of dihydrotestosterone hormones in the body, you should be sure that your chances of hair loss would be increased.
With an increase in the androgens amounts in your body, your body will start releasing more dihydrotestosterone. Since an accumulation will occur, the body will alter its chemistry significantly thus leading to hair loss. The same process also happens for women who use these steroids when enhancing their performance.
For a person to reduce the level of dihydrotestosterone in the body, they have to reduce the amount of steroids in the body thus reducing the side effects associated with balding or loss of hair in the body. In addition, people who experience such complications should always seek for help from experts whenever they need to get the best options whenever they need the best solution on how to avoid these effects of steroids even as you improve your health.
What are the health problems associated with steroid use?
Many people (both men and women) using these steroids often lack information on the side effects since many of them often concentrate on the immediate positive results while ignoring the long side effects.
Here are some of the health problems linked with the use of steroids:
In men, anabolic steroids can cause:
· Reduce sperm count in men.
· Shrink men’s testicles.
· Increase in hair loss in the body
· May make you not to be in a position to father children.
· Enlarge men’s breasts.
In women, anabolic steroids can cause:
· Increase body hair in the body.
· Make skin of women rough.
· Decrease the size of women’s breast.
· Enlarge their clitoris.
· Deepen their voice.
In both men as well as women, anabolic steroids can sometimes cause:
· High blood pressure, stroke or even heart attack
· Higher bad cholesterol (LDL) levels and lower good cholesterol (HDL) levels.
· Liver disease and even livercancer. The likelihood of these problems is always higher when a person uses steroids taken as a pill.
· Oily skin, male-pattern hair loss and acne
· Skin infections, which can become severe in any case the drug had bacteria.
· Irritability, aggression, violence, rage, uncontrolled high amounts of energy (mania), addiction and false beliefs (delusions).
In conclusion, the information should give you facts on the connection between steroid use and hair loss, and the health problems associated with steroid use.